Update: Children Playing With Lighters Spark Fire

According to officials children playing with lighters sparked a fire that destroyed a mobile home in Lenoir County Saturday.

The La Grange fire department was called out to the home located on Simmons Street just before 10 a.m. When they arrived flames were visible from the home.

Officials say a family of seven was living at the home. No one was injured. The home is a total loss.

The family is getting help from the American Red Cross.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 138269879 - witn.com/a?a=138269879
Gray Television, Inc.