Family Of Four Loses Home In Wednesday Fire

A family of four lost everything in a house fire Wednesday morning.

The fire happened at a home on Pearson Road, that's south of Kinston.

A neighbor says the home was fully engulfed in flames around 8:00 a.m.

A mother, her toddler and an infant were home at the time, and all managed to get out safely. Sadly though, the family cat died in the fire.

The neighbor tells us that firefighters said a space heater started the fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 235617731 - witn.com/a?a=235617731
Gray Television, Inc.