Electrical Short Sparks House Fire

Officials in Kinston say an electrical short sparked a house fire Saturday morning.

All companies for the Kinston Fire Department responded to the fire at
621 Marcella Dr. just before 7 a.m. Saturday. The fire was confined to the attic of the one-story house, officials say.

Officials say everyone who was in the house was able to escape without injury.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 83239472 - witn.com/a?a=83239472