An autopsy says a man whose body was found in his burned out Lenoir County home last Thanksgiving morning did not die from the fire.
Family members believe Roger Baysden may have been preparing the Thanksgiving turkey when the fire started at his Robert E. Lee Drive home.
The autopsy, which was just released, says the 65-year-old man died of natural causes and that the ensuing fire was started by a cigarette.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.