The Red Cross has come to the aid of one family in Beulaville in Duplin County after their home caught fire Wednesday morning
Fire officials tell us the fire started at around 8:30 Wednesday morning at the home on the 500 block of Cornmill Road in Beulaville. The family was not home at the time of the fire because they were all at work or school. Investigators believe the fire started in the bathroom and went through the rest of the house. The Red Cross was called to assist the family of four.
Damage to the home is estimated to be 15 thousand dollars.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.