Fire officials were called out to a fire at a chicken processing plant in Duplin county Saturday afternoon.
According to officials some workers were welding inthe back of the House of Raeford plant in Rose Hill when sparks caught some insulation on fire.
Firefighters with the Magnolia Fire Department responded and helped the worker to extinguish the fire.
Firefighters say there was minimal damage done to the building and no one was injured in the blaze.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.