Fire crews said they were responding to a home fire Thursday afternoon around 1:05 p.m.
Crews said they were dispatched to a home at 355 Biddle Road in Craven County.
Fire officials said a kitchen fire sparked the call, but no injuries or major damage was reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.