Grease Fire Damages Craven County Home

A family is forced out of their Craven County home after a grease fire started while they were making dinner Saturday night.

It happened on the 1400 block of Mona Passage Court in Fairfield Harbour.

Fire officials got the call around 6 p.m. Firefighters say when they arrived on scene the fire had already spread to the roof and surrounding rooms in the home.

Officials say the fire started in the kitchen when a pot of grease caught fire on the stove.

Every room in the home suffered fire and smoke damage.

No one was injured in the fire.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 137865373 -
Gray Television, Inc.