Heavy Damage In Mobile Home Fire

Imagine what it would feel like to come home after a doctor's appointment and realize, you home was destroyed when you got back. That's what happened to one family in Craven County after a fire destroyed a trailer home in Cove City.

Fire ripped through the interior, burning everything. Homeowners Juana Lopez and Juan Rodriguez lost all of their photographs and memories in the fire.

Cove City fire crews battled the blaze around 3:45 on Friday and say the fire started in the bedroom due to an electrical radio appliance.

Authorities say nobody was inside the home during the fire.

Previous Story:

Firefighters were called to a mobile home fire in Craven County late Friday afternoon.

The fire broke out about 4:00 p.m. at a home on Loop Road in Cove City.

Officials say it started in the bedroom and was an electrical fire due to a lamp.

They say no one was home at the time, and no one was injured in the fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 86673007 - witn.com/a?a=86673007