One Recovering After Wells Fargo Bathroom Fire

The Wells Fargo Bank at 800 Arendell St. in Morehead City had a fire Monday afternoon.

The Carteret County News Times said the fire started in a bathroom trashcan. One person is recovering from smoke inhalation. Authorities have not released the cause of the fire.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 152477205 - witn.com/a?a=152477205
Gray Television, Inc.