Fire In Morehead City Destroys Apartment

A fire broke out in Morehead City Wednesday afternoon at 3813 Symi Circle Apt. 2. The family of six who lived in the now destroyed apartment survived, but their two pet cats died according to the Jacksonville Daily News.

Officials said the fire was electrical and started in the bedroom around 3:00 in the afternoon. The newspaper reported the apartment directly above the one that caught fire was also so damaged that the tenants had to move out.

The Daily News said the Brandywine Bay apartment complex owner is putting the families from both apartments in other units.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 155891115 -
Gray Television, Inc.