Firefighters say there was significant damage to an apartment after an afternoon fire on Monday.
Williamston firefighters got the call at 5:20 p.m. to the Roanoke Apartments on Gatlin Street.
The fire was caused by unattended items on a kitchen stove in the three bedroom apartment, according to the fire department.
Three people safely made it out and no firefighters were injured putting out the blaze.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.