WITN  | Bertie, Martin County  | News, Weather, Sports

Significant Damage To Williamston Apartment After Fire

Firefighters say there was significant damage to an apartment after an afternoon fire on Monday.

Williamston firefighters got the call at 5:20 p.m. to the Roanoke Apartments on Gatlin Street.

The fire was caused by unattended items on a kitchen stove in the three bedroom apartment, according to the fire department.

Three people safely made it out and no firefighters were injured putting out the blaze.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 189854651 - witn.com/a?a=189854651