WITN  | Bertie, Martin County  | News, Weather, Sports

Extension Cord Believed To Have Sparked Fire

An extension cord that over-heated is believed to have sparked a fire on the second floor of a home Monday.

Firefighters in Martin County say the blaze broke out in a bedroom of a home in Williamston and damaged most of the second floor.

Firefighters say there were no injuries.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 52387272