Firefighters are known to help others put out the flames, but for one Volunteer Firefighter here in the east, a fire Tuesday afternoon was at his own home.
Officials say an electrical fire caused it.
Robersonville Voluntary Firefighter, Christopher Webb says he was inside the firehouse when he received a call around 3pm Tuesday afternoon about a fire inside the H&W Mobile Home Park.
When he pulled up to the fire, his own home was engulfed in flames.
Webb says he lost everything in the blaze, except the support from his fellow fire-rescue members.
Webb says he did not have insurance on his home and will be spending the nights inside the fire house until he can get back on his feet.