- Preheat Oven To 350 Degrees.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add first six ingredients and cook five minutes.
- Place the pear mixture in a two quart casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon flour into a measuring cup. Combine flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Place bread in a food processor until it’s reduced to about 3/4’s cup of crumbs. Stir breadcrumbs and nuts into flour mixture.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over pear mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is lightly browned.
- Spoon into small serving dishes and top with a dollop of whipping cream.
Recipe from WITN's Cookin' In The Morning