Will Rogers is well remembered for some of his classic quotes. In honor of tax day, here are some of my favorites.
- The income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf.
- It's a good thing we don't get all the government we pay for.
- Alexander Hamilton started the U.S. Treasury with nothing, and that was the closest our country has ever been to being even.
- I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.
- Our constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators.
- The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get worse every time Congress meets.