Updated: 11:16 PM
- Four Star General and eastern North Carolina Native Hugh Shelton, retired Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, tells WITN in an exclusive and wide-ranging interview, that the battle against ISIS cannot be won without ground forces.
- WITN and Bob 93.3 want to know "How Cool Is Your School?" Your school could be chosen for a free concert from Echosmith, including the band's hit "Cool Kids!" Heather and Jim will be live at Washington High School next!
Posted: 1:59 AM
- Drew Brees overcame a shaky start and threw for one touchdown and ran for another and the New Orleans Saints defeated the Carolina Panthers 28-10 to take over first place in the NFC South.
Updated: 11:06 AM
- The odds of a woman in her 20's developing breast cancer in the United States is one in 1,732 women. Tiffanie Watford-Williams of Ahoskie was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer at 26 years old.
- Fall is the season where families gather around the table for warm, hearty meals. But for far too many families in Eastern North Carolina, fall means having to choose between heating their homes and putting food on the table.
Poll Results: Nurse Kaci Hickox went on a bike ride Thursday, despite ME's voluntary quarantine for medical workers who have treated Ebola patients. A police cruiser followed her, but police can't act without a court order signed by a judge. Should she stay home?
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777