- WITN and Bob 93.3 want to know "How Cool Is Your School?" Your school could be chosen for a free concert from Echosmith, including the band's hit "Cool Kids!" Heather and Jim will be live at Washington High School next!
- The Chocowinity EMS squad was upgraded to a paramedic level in July, but says Beaufort County's Emergency Manager issued a letter to Vidant Beaufort Hospital saying they are not authorized to transport patients from Washington to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville.
- In a plea deal with prosecutors, Shamel Brown pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact to first degree murder, first degree burglary, and conspiracy to commit first degree murder.
- All of Lakim Faust's victims where white men. In the beginning of the case, the now 24-year-old was indicted for ethnic intimidation. That was not one of the charges presented in the case on Monday.
- Authorities say a child rape suspect who went on a violent multi-state crime spree, including here in North Carolina, told people his "ultimate goal" was to return to Massachusetts to kill the 13-year-old rape victim.
- The NCAA has ruled that Georgia star running back Todd Gurley must sit out until Nov. 15 for accepting more than $3,000 for autographed memorabilia and other items over a two-year period.
- Fall is the season where families gather around the table for warm, hearty meals. But for far too many families in Eastern North Carolina, fall means having to choose between heating their homes and putting food on the table.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777