Updated: 8:14 AM
- WITN and Bob 93.3 want to know "How Cool Is Your School?" Your school could be chosen for a free concert from Echosmith, including the band's hit "Cool Kids!" Heather and Jim were live from New Bern High School Friday.
- The owner of a western Pennsylvania Army-Navy surplus store and his nephew have been charged with selling items that were stolen from the Marine Corps base at Camp Lejeune last year.
- A fire department official says three people were killed and two others were injured when an airplane and a helicopter collided in midair at Frederick Municipal Airport in Maryland.
- Take steps toward a stronger, healthier life. Join WITN and the American Heart Association at the Down East Heart Walk on Saturday, October 25th to help defeat heart disease and stroke.
- A masked gunman killed a soldier standing guard at Canada's war memorial Wednesday, then stormed Parliament in an attack that was stopped cold when he was shot to death by the ceremonial sergeant-at-arms. Canada's prime minister called it the country's second terrorist attack in three days.
Poll Results: After a second person jumps the fence at the White House, there's talk in Washington of tighter security. Some are calling for a higher fence. Do you think that would prevent such incidents?
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777