- A student recently crowned freshman class Homecoming prince walked into his Seattle-area high school cafeteria on Friday and opened fire killing one person and shooting several others in the head before turning the gun on himself, officials and witnesses said.
- WITN and Bob 93.3 want to know "How Cool Is Your School?" Your school could be chosen for a free concert from Echosmith, including the band's hit "Cool Kids!" Heather and Jim were live from New Bern High School Friday.
- Any person traveling from the three West African nations who had contact with infected, or possibly infected, people will be automatically quarantined for 21 days. This includes doctors.
- The meeting, which included a hug from the president, came immediately after Nina Pham was released from the National Institutes of Health's hospital outside Washington. Doctors there declared her to be free of the virus.
- Fall is the season where families gather around the table for warm, hearty meals. But for far too many families in Eastern North Carolina, fall means having to choose between heating their homes and putting food on the table.
Poll Results: The governors of New Jersey and New York are now issuing a mandatory quarantine for travelers who have had contact with Ebola-infected patients in West Africa. Do you think this will ease concerns about the spread of the virus in the United States?
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777