Posted: 3:07 PM
- A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for stealing nearly 40 handguns from a federally licensed Wilmington gun shop.
- WITN is once again a proud sponsor of the Ayden Collard Festival which kicks off next Thursday evening. Rides and vendors will open at 6pm followed by live music from the 40 East Band at 8pm.
- One person has been arrested but Beaufort County deputies are still looking for another after a store break-in where the thieves tried to get into a sweepstakes machine money holder.
Posted: 5:00 AM
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky pounced Friday on President Barack Obama's "we don't have a strategy yet" comments about the violent militant faction attacking cities in Iraq — but other potential Republican 2016 presidential hopefuls laid off as they wowed the crowd at an influential conservative gathering.
- Prime Minister David Cameron pledged Friday to plug gaps in Britain's armory to combat terror, describing the extremist threat posed by the Islamic State group as being more dangerous than even that of al-Qaida.
Poll Results: The U.S. Department of Homeland Security says it sees no need to raise the threat level here in the United States, as the British government did, but acknowledges ISIS is a threat to American citizens. Do you think the threat level should be raised?
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777