- WITN and Bob 93.3 want to know "How Cool Is Your School?" Your school could be chosen for a free concert from Echosmith, including the band's hit "Cool Kids!" Heather and Jim will be live at Washington High School next!
Posted: 7:20 PM
- Professors at North Carolina's flagship public university say the school should give up national championships, turn away some profits generated by big-time sports and apologize to a campus whistleblower after learning about a scheme that used fake to keep some athletes eligible for years.
Updated: 9:10 AM
- Dozens of people in costume took part in WITN's Halloween costume contest at the Greenville Studio Halloween morning! Check out the winners and watch meteorologist Matt Engelbrecht as Richard Simmons and the rest of the evening crew in their costumes!
Updated: 12:55 PM
- A Maine judge has rejected a bid by state health officials to restrict the movement of nurse Kaci Hickox, who defied a quarantine for medical workers who have treated Ebola patients.
Updated: 5:44 PM
- A Virgin Galactic space tourism rocket exploded Friday during a test flight, killing one pilot and seriously injuring another while scattering wreckage in Southern California's Mojave Desert.
- Fall is the season where families gather around the table for warm, hearty meals. But for far too many families in Eastern North Carolina, fall means having to choose between heating their homes and putting food on the table.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777